Regular class attendance is an essential requirement for all courses at the Academy. Minimum attendance of class per course is 80%, which is a prerequisite minimum requirement for appearance in examinations.
Code of Conduct
- Respect for orders, morality, personal honour and rights of others.
- Honesty and integrity in all dealings with fellow students, teachers and staff.
- Protection of the Academy property and property of the fellow students.
- Showing due respect to elders, teachers, staff member and visitors.
- Courteous and helpful behavior towards all those with whom they come in contact.
- Hard work and completion of the courses of study.
- Proper/ decent dress, no shorts are allowed.
- No mobile phones or smoking is allowed in the classrooms.
Award of Certificates/ Diplomas
For the award of certificate/ diploma, the student is required to pass all the prescribed courses, observe desirable standards of social behavior and have sound moral character. In addition, he/ she must participate/perform at the end of the course in the prescribed performance by the students of the Academy.